Hello everyone I hope you all had an excellent May. May was very busy for my portfolio with dividend increase announcements. I did not purchase or sell any of my stocks in May however I am getting closer to making a purchase possibly in June or July. In May I received $288.53 in dividends that is an increase of $112.60 or 64% compared to May 2015.
My portfolio is comprised of two accounts TFSA (Tax Free Savings Account), and RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan). In my TFSA account I received $82.28, and $206.25 in my RRSP.
|The Keg Royalties Income Fund||$14.94|
|Artis Real Estate Investment Trust||$13.95|
|Boardwalk Real Estate Investment Trust||$13.13|
|Boston Pizza Royalties Fund||$12.31|
|Royal Bank of Canada||$62.37|
|Bank of Montreal||$59.64|
|Proctor & Gamble||$53.46|
|Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp.||$16.38|
|Potash Corp of Saskatchewan||$14.40|
Dividends Received in 2016
Dividend Increase Announcements
May was a busy month for me in terms of dividend announcements, I received a total of six increases an all time high for me in a single month. Here are the increases I received:
- Telus increased their dividend from $0.44 to $0.46
- Algonquin Power & Utilities increased their dividend from $0.0963USD to $0.1059USD
- JP Morgan increased their dividend from $0.44 to $0.48
- Power Corp of Canada increased their dividend from $0.31125 to $.3350
- Bank of Montreal increased their dividend from $0.84 to $0.86
- The Keg Royalties Income Fund increased their dividend from $0.0875 to $0.09
So how was your May? I look forward to hearing from you.