Hi folks it’s time for my favorite post I get to tell you how I did in the month of November. I must tell you if this wasn’t the busiest month ever for my portfolio then it is the second busiest.
My investing portfolio is made up of two accounts the TFSA (Tax Free Savings Account) and the RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Account). In the month of November I received a total of $293.02 in dividends. In my TFSA I received $89.31 and in my RRSP I received $203.71.
|The Keg Royalties Income Fund||$15.24|
|Artis Real Estate Investment Trust||$13.95|
|Boardwalk Real Estate Investment Trust||$13.13|
|Boston Pizza Royalties Fund||$12.31|
|Royal Bank of Canada||$63.91|
|Bank of Montreal||$61.06|
|Proctor & Gamble||$56.01|
|Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp.||$16.76|
My income was $8.67 lower this month due to Potash Corp’s second dividend cut of the year.
So far in 2016 I have received $3,282.56 in dividends by far my biggest yearly total in my short dividend investing career. Back in February I set a goal of wanting to receive $3,500 in income this, and at the moment I am currently $217.44 short of that goal. Barring a global disaster where every company stops paying dividends I will reach my goal.
In November three of my companies announced dividend increases.
- Nov 3rd Inter Pipeline increased dividend 3.8% to $0.135
- Nov 4th Telus increased dividend 4.3% to $0.48
- Nov 22nd Alimentation Couche-Tard increased dividend 16% to $0.09
- Nov 14th JP Morgan sold 18 shares @ $76.69
- Nov 14th Proctor & Gamble 12 shares @ $83.58
- Nov 25th JP Morgan 70 shares @ $79.34
- Nov 25th Proctor & Gamble 50 shares @ $83.08
- Nov 11th Boardwalk Real Estate Investment Trust purchased 24 shares @ $43.80
- Nov 25th BMO US Dividend ETF purchased 447 shares @28.82
- Nov 28th Canadian Utilities purchased 25 shares @ $35.44
- Nov 28th Westjet purchased 49 shares @ $21.19
I hope everybody had a great month as well. Please feel free to send me a comment on my month if you have one, I enjoy reading them 🙂
Thank you for reading